Freelance storyboard artist working in pencil, pen and ink,
marker, and digital.
for Feature Films Include:
Celebrity for Sweetheart Productions, Inc.
Directed by Woody Allen.
The Seven Deadly Sins - Thy Neighbors Wife
for Apostle Films. Directed by Denis Leary.
The Tears of Julian Poe starring Christian
Slater for Cypress Films. Directed by Alan Wade.
Meat in the Freezer for HBO Films. Directed by
for Television Series Include:
Pete n Pete for Nickelodeon, four
episodes. One directed by Katherine Dieckmann and three directed
by Maggie Greenwald.
The Mystery Files Of Shelby Woo for Nickelodeon,
four episodes. All directed by Maggie Greenwald.
The Invisible Man pilot episode for Fox
TV. Directed by John Patterson. Produced by Dick Wolf and
"Benjamin Franklin" and "Alexander Hamilton," "Dolley Madison" for PBS. All directed by Muffie Meyer.
Produced by Middlemarch Films.
• "The Transcontinental Railroad," "The Massie Affair," and "Robert E. Lee" for PBS series, "The American Experience."
All directed by Mark Zwonitzer. Produced by Hidden Hill Productions. "Robert E Lee" produced by Apograph Productions.
• "Wyatt Earp" for PBS series, "The American Experience." Directed by Rob Rapley for Apograph Productions.
• "Custer's Last Stand" and "The Big Burn" for PBS series, "The American Experience." Directed by Steve Ives for Insignia Films.
• "Edison" for PBS series, "The American Experience." Directed by Michelle Ferrari for Insignia Films.
• "Billy The Kid" and "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" for PBS series, "The American Experience." Directed by John Maggio for Ark Media..
"Antietam" for series, "10 Days That
Unexpectedly Changed America" for the History Channel.
Directed by Michael Epstein.
Produced by Viewfinder Productions.
for On Air Promos Include:
Nickelodeon, Nick At Nite, Nick,Jr., NickToons, MTV, Showtime, Comedy Central, Spike TV, Logo TV, and The Movie Channel for Viacom.
The A&E Network and the History Channel For A&E
and Comps For Advertising Include:
Tasters Choice, Webster Bank, O-Cedar, DuPont,
Dennys, and I LOVE NY for EUE/Screen Gems, Ltd.
Pier 1 and Sears for DNA.
Revlon, Garnier Nutresse, and Wilsons Leather
(Directed by Matthew Rolston) for Venus Films.
Yellow Book, AXE, and Breathe Right for a W H I T E L A B E L Product.
Cuervo, ESQ Movado, The Star, and Support for Battered
Women campaigns for Arnell Group.
• General Mills, Broadband for America, Association of American Railroads, Virginia Energy, Walmart, Bing, and Penske for SKDKnickerbocker.r.
The Atlantic Savings Bank, three spots directed by
Niles Siegel for Wilcox & Associates Advertising Agency.
Kneehigh P.I. for Comedy Central.